1. Impeller, whether elastomer, stainless steel or high chromium material, is the main rotating part, usually with blades to transmit centrifugal force to liquid;
2. The shell is a split shell, cast into two halves, including a wear-resistant lining, providing high working pressure capacity. The shell shape is generally semi volute or concentric, and the efficiency is lower than that of volute;
3. The shaft and bearing assembly is a large diameter shaft with short overhang, which can minimize deflection and vibration. Heavy duty roller bearings are installed in removable bearing frames;
4. The shaft sleeve is a hardened, heavy-duty corrosion-resistant shaft sleeve with O-rings at both ends to protect the shaft. The split fit allows quick removal or installation of the sleeve;
5. Shaft seal includes packing seal, mechanical seal and expeller seal;
6. Transmission mode includes belt transmission and coupling transmission.