1. Large diameter and short overhang ensure the rigidity of the shaft, which is suitable for high power;
2. Hardened stainless steel shaft sleeves with "O" ring seals at both ends. The sliding fit allows the sleeve to protect the shaft from wear and corrosion;
3. The auxiliary blades of the front and rear covers of the impeller can release the sealing pressure and reduce recirculation;
4. The shell is made of nodular cast iron; Ribs help the casing withstand high pressure;
5. Wet parts are made of high chromium alloy or rubber, which are wear-resistant, corrosion-resistant, corrosion-resistant or impact resistant, and the parts or metal or rubber made are interchangeable;
6. The shaft seal can adopt packing seal, impeller seal and mechanical seal to adapt to different working conditions;
7. The discharge branch can be positioned at 45 degree intervals as required and can be positioned at any 8 positions to adapt to installation and application.
Want to explore the capabilities of a China horizontal slurry pump? Get in touch with All Pumps Machinery and find out more about its features.