1. Vacuum cleaner of more than 9m - even in the case of "snoring", the vertical suction can be completed in less than a minute;
2. Fast and automatic water absorption and re absorption (idling and re absorption);
3. Heavy duty internal pump bearing - extra long service life;
4. High grade bronze (as standard) or with
Stainless steel option;
5. Efficient open impeller design - large solids and abrasives
Treatment while maintaining high flow rate;
6. Large capacity air treatment enables more "well points" to operate;
7. Solid rubber wheel chassis and single lifting point are convenient for field handling;
8. Through the controlled floating air-water separation system, ensure the suction - extend the water absorption efficiency - quickly replace on site
Minutes (mechanical seal option);
9. Built in oil tank, longer running time (optional oil tank)
10. Automatic start control panel;
11. The oversized inspection hole cover is convenient for cleaning.
12. Strong dry running ability;
13. The air separation tank is easy to maintain and made of stainless steel
14. Long running time and minimal service intervention.
Let the knowledgeable experts at industrial pumps manufacturers All Pumps Machinery guide you to find the vacuum pump for priming centrifugal pump with features that best suit your industry needs.
Priming a centrifugal pump is essential for proper operation and performance, and vacuum pump for priming centrifugal pump is a highly effective way to do it. At All Pumps Machinery, we offer high-quality vacuum priming systems for centrifugal pumps, designed to provide efficient and reliable priming. Our vacuum prime pumps use a vacuum source to generate a negative pressure in the priming chamber, which helps to remove air and create a vacuum. Contact us today to learn more about our vacuum-assisted priming centrifugal pumps and how they can benefit your operations.
Pump Connection Size
1"- 20" (25mm - 500mm)
Max. Pump Flowrate
3500m3/h (15411 GPM or 972L/S)
Max. Pump Head
100m (328 feet)
1450rpm to 2900rpm
264°F / 120°C
Max. Working Pressure
Materials of Construction
Cast Iron, Cast Steel, Ductile Iron, Stainless Steel 304/316, Bronze