1. Both pumps can be pressurized, and the self-priming pump includes the booster pump, but the booster pump is not necessarily a self-priming pump. The common point is that the self-priming pump is a booster pump, but the booster pump is not necessarily a self-priming pump. One is that the water level in the middle of the pipeline is higher than that of the pump body (booster pump). The other is that the water level in the middle of the pipeline is lower than that of the pump body (self-priming pump). It is best not to install the self-priming pump directly on the water pipeline, which may suck the glass of the water meter.
2. If the water does not break the flow, the booster pump can be made. If the flow is often broken, a container should be prepared (pool, water tank, etc.).
3. The booster pump is installed with a constant pressure device on the basis of the self priming pumps. That is to say, it can keep the water pressure in the water pipe to maintain a relatively average pressure, but because of the simple structure, it is not easy to control, and it is easy to burn the pump.
1. Booster pump and circulating pump, as the name implies, have different performance, and have their own characteristics in terms of installation location, scope of application, operation and control, and have obvious differences.
2. From the perspective of the installation position, the booster pump is generally installed on the water inlet pipe, and the pump can be connected in series to the pipe after cutting off a section on the original pipe. The circulating pump needs to be installed on the return pipe, pressurizing the system pressure to help its circulation, cut a section of pipe with scissors, and the pump can be connected in series to the pipe.
3. From the perspective of the scope of application, the booster pump is generally used in the central heating system, and the small drop in solar energy leads to small water pressure, as well as the small water pressure of the water heater, which needs to be pressurized; Circulation pump is mainly aimed at the heating users, or large family heating system circulation, floor heating hot water circulation. If the inlet water temperature and outlet water temperature are low, the installation of circulating pump can solve the problem, but if the inlet and outlet water temperature is low, then you need to find the reason why it is not hot first.
4. From the point of view of the strength of the booster, the booster pump mainly solves the problem of small water pressure, and belongs to the type of pump with small pressure. This is mainly determined by the structure of the pump, the booster pump is pressurized by centrifugal force, and the circulation pump compared with the booster pump pressure is larger, can drive the circulation of the whole heating system.
5. From the perspective of product operation, the booster pump is mostly automatic control, that is, the switch is automatic water flow switch control, as long as there is water flow switch automatically start, no water flow automatically shut down; Circulating pump is mostly manual control, the need to start the switch, the implementation of water pump connected to run and stop running.
In the following cases, the booster pump with a self-priming structure is selected as far as possible to improve the usability or safety:
1. the pump is located in the pool (liquid equipment) above;
2. The liquid is toxic or has peculiar smell;
3. High temperature (too high temperature will affect the self-priming height).